Real Estate Securities
Many Similar Stories
At Goodman & Nekvasil, we have years of experience in representing investors who have suffered losses from risky real estate investments. For many investors who have lost their life savings, brokers are in breach of fiduciary duty by the overconcentration of their clients’ assets in highly risky real estate investments that are unsuitable investments. Many high-risk real estate investments involve unusually high commissions, which encourage brokers to sell these securities even when they are inappropriate for clients. Investors can suffer devastating losses as a result of investments in the wrong real estate properties, and we have helped investors recover these losses.
Many Types of High Risk Investments
A number of our ongoing investigations involve high-risk real estate securities. The following list is a limited listing of the many real-estate related investigations we have conducted in our years of operation, Regardless of whether your particular investment is included or not included in this list, do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your real estate securities. We are available to discuss any investment fraud issue.
- Tenant in Common (TIC) Investments
- Conservation Easement Investment
- Deferred Sales Trust (DST) Investments
- Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) Investments
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Investments
- Private Placement Investments
- Mission, DST
- Triple Net (NNN)
A select few of the firms with which we have experience in arbitration dealing with real estate securities include the following:
- Advisory Group Equities Services Ltd.
- Ameriprise Financial Corp
- Arkadios Capital
- Crown Capital Securities, L.P.
- Hightower Securities, LLC
- Kalos Capital
- Madison Avenue Securities, LLC
- Maloney Securities Co., Inc
- National Securities Corp
- Royal Alliance Associates, Inc
- Stifel Nicolaus & Company Incorporated
- Triad Advisors, Inc
- United Planner’s Financial Services of America a Limited Partner
- Woodbury Financial Services, Inc
How to Recover Losses
For complex claims involving real estate securities, hiring an investment fraud attorney with experience in this area is important. We have represented many clients who suffered significant losses in real estate investment trusts, and we are here to help. If you have suffered losses, contact us today for a free, confidential case evaluation and discuss your options for making a recovery.
Experience & Knowledge You Can Trust
When choosing a securities attorney, longstanding history and experience in the field is as important as being ahead of the curve. Goodman & Nekvasil is firmly grounded in both worlds, with our promise of good faith and trust built-in to how we do business. If you are interested in hiring Goodman & Nekvasil for your securities law claim, contact the firm today for a free consultation.Get your Free Consultation