Alabama FINRA Arbitration & Securities Fraud Lawyers
Goodman & Nekvasil, P.A. Specializes in Alabama FINRA Arbitration and Securities Fraud
Our attorneys have an unapparelled track-record holding brokers and their firms accountable for securities fraud. Most clients have agreed to FINRA arbitration if they have a dispute over an improperly recommended investment.
We understand that when clients retain our law firm their financial security has been lost. Many clients do not know where their investments assets have gone or how their financial advisor could have recommended risky assets in the first place.
Our attorneys can help evaluate your potential claims for no cost to determine the proper course of action.
Investor resources and useful links available in the State of Alabama:
- Alabama Securities Commission is charged with protecting investors against securities fraud, and aggressively enforces the Alabama Securities Act.
- FINRA is an independent regulatory agency that regulates all broker-dealers in the United States.
- Consumer Protection Division not only protects consumers and businesses owners against fraud but also mediates consumer complaints.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) creates and enforces the securities laws.
- Alabama Uniform Securities Act contains provisions regarding the offer, sale and purchase of securities within the marketplace.
Investors are rarely reimbursed as a result of these enforcement actions. By hiring a FINRA securities fraud attorney, investors increase their chances of being awarded compensation for their losses.
How to Hire an Alabama FINRA Arbitration & Securities Fraud Attorney
To learn more about securities topics and any potential claims you may have, please visit our Securities Fraud and Practice Area page.
Goodman & Nekvasil, P.A., represents investors in all major Alabama cities including Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Hoover, Dothan, Decatur, Madison and Auburn. Our consultations are free of charge and the firm is only compensated if you recover money you lost.